RFID Inventory With EPC

R Ruan Schoombee 3 years ago
16 1 0

Im trying to do an inventory on the MC3300R with our application. I can start an stop the Inventory ass well as receive the TagRead Events. Although when i access the TagReadEvents i cannot access the memory banks of each tag to see the EPC value. I can only read the TID Value.When i debug the application the memory bank value is NULL.
Is there anyone who can help with this problem?

Please register or login to post a reply

1 Replies

J Jan Rychter

I have the same question. I implemented inventory reading, but received no EPC data. I recover data using `reader.Actions.getReadTags()` and then call `getTagID()` on each tag in the array.
What's doubly worrying is that quite often what I get using `getTagID()` does not look like a TID (where I would expect something like "E28011700000020F7B911A18"), but like EPC contents, which looks like this: "303645214861B28000000475" and represents valid EPC data.
I looked at the source code for the 123RFID_Mobile app and I'm even more confused, because they seem to implement two completely different methods for performing an inventory operation and the one that accesses a specific memory bank does not use the `reader.Actions.Inventory.perform()` interface at all!
Please — help would be much appreciated.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?