First Tests

H Horst Anderlohr 2 years 11 months ago
0 1 0

Hello Team,

I did some first test by today and I need to say - concratulations! - nice toy !
I already setup own labels, which finally worked close to perfect.

Not working is select an own templete from the server, no idea what`s the reason behind.

The templete builder will stop working if it is not used for a longer period. In this case it is necessary to reload teh page and sign in again.

I achieved best recognitions using the camery illumination. Maybe it is worth to think about, using auto illunination as standard setting and not "off"

I am still struggling with handwriting recognition :-) ....

I will continue buildung more complexe templates and will keep you posted.

I need to know a bit more about possible limitations, maybe this could be a good topic for the next call.

Kind regards

Horst

Please register or login to post a reply

1 Replies

V Vedsatx Saddvv

Horst,
Thanks for trying it out and sharing your findings. Really appreciate it.

- We're looking into the "Select from Server" not working and will keep you posted.
- The TB tool session expiring is being handled with a suitable error message saying "Session expired". This will be functional in the upcoming TB version [mostly bug fixes from the present version].
- Fair point regarding the illumination.
- Handwriting recognition is not supported for Rev A. Please put yourself out of misery trying it out for now. We're investigating this for a future release. Will keep you posted.
- We can definitely walk through supported and unsupported features in the next call.

If it's not too much trouble, please also attach images of the forms you're trying to read. Would be useful for us to train our software, while functioning as samples for others at the same time.

Thanks,
Anu

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?