1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 17, 2013 8:40 AM by Robert Galvin

    More issues

      First of all, URL https://developer.motorolasolutions.com/community/technologies/advanced-data-capture/dpx--beta-eap stopped working,

      but URL on emails do .

      Second, I received (at last!) the unit and I started testing my templates.


      First thing I found is that xmls must be on \sdcard\templates folder so app is aware of them, despite documentation says:


      Copy the template to the /sdcard/template folder or the /enterprise/device/settings/dpx/templates folder so the software can detect it.


      Once selected, I tried, but... I was bloody not able to decode the simplest one (actually a real case), which I attach for someone else to try and see what I did wrong. I suspect I might have to raise to 3 MP the size, but I am not sure.

      Problem is that it remains forever saying to stay steady...