SYGIC Navigation on TC55

// Expert user has replied.
A Andraž Stošić 3 years ago
5 2 0

Hi,

since TC55 doesn't include Google Play Services so Google Play Store doesn't work I'm wondering how to install Sygic navigation app on device (legal way )? Does anyone have experience regarding this?

Thanks.

Regards, A.

Please register or login to post a reply

2 Replies

P Paulina Labudova

Dear Andraz,

these days we are finishing the approving processes of the Sygic 3D application with Motorola to allow Motorola users download Sygic 3D from the Click2demo portal. This special version is connected directly to our servers not Google play, therefore you will be able to test the application with free 14 days of trial and download resources and maps from Europe, North America, Brazil, South Africa and Australia region. After the trial will expire you can contact our sales team to purchase the full licenses. This Sygic 3D will offer not just great looking and popular 3D Sygic navigation with terrain, landmarks, 3D buildings and lot of features, but it supports our powerful SDK as well.

Please download the Sygic 3D application via this FTP link:
http://storage.sygic.com/tmp/FLEET/3D/Sygic3D.apk

In case of any questions please do not hesitate to contact our sales team on bs-sales@sygic.com

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Lukas

Lukas Vencelik I Leader Customer Project Management I Business Solutions  department at Sygic, a.s. |Karadzicova 14, 821 08 Bratislava| www.sygic.com|

P Peter Arcuri

You could alway side load the application. Manually connect the TC55 with your PC and load the .APK file to the device.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?