EMDK 2.8 for .net Can't find an Entry Point 'RFID_Connect' in a PInvoke DLL 'rfidapi32.dll'.

I am using the EMDK 2.8 for .net.  When I run the CS_RFIDSample on my MC9090-G, I get the error: Can't find an Entry Point 'RFID_Connect' in a PInvoke DLL 'rfidapi32.dll'.

The only thing I can find on the net is that the rfidapi32 might be missing or be an old version.  I ran the 9090GRw50SD120003 package update which looks to be the latest update for the 9090 RFID.

Where should the rfidapi32.dll be located?  The windows folder?

Am I missing something, or is there a newer update that I need, and where can I get it from?

Thanks in advance for you help.

Lucas Rancez
Hi ​,Did you manage to

Hi ​,

Did you manage to resolve the issue? I'm having the same problem with a MC3190z, all the samples of the SDK are throwing that error.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Lucas Rancez
So... after a loooooooot, and

So... after a loooooooot, and I really mean a looooooot of testing and debugging, even decompiling the device build in apps. I manage to make it work!!!!!

Basically, the idea is to upload your app and your dlls (without any of symbol libs) into the root of the Application section of the device. Even creating a folder within the Application section don't work, it has to be at the root of Applications.

That and make sure that the OS is upgraded and you are working with the latest sdk.

This is an old thread but I really hope that it helps someone.

Best,

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’