Information is power. When workers can access robust data from barcode scanning, they gain powerful decision guidance—and the potential to deliver greater customer value.
Zebra’s Barcode Intelligence API enables you to build applications that access third-party databases for instant barcode data enrichment using a single API. Give workers new insights without the need to set up contracts with multiple database vendors or create multiple connections in one application.
Comprehensive Barcode Intelligence API Package
A comprehensive Barcode Intelligence API package is available
for organizations that need to access information from all data sources listed below.
Service Level Objectives (SLOs)
Barcode Intelligence in Action
Here are just a few examples of how Barcode Intelligence can streamline your workflow:
- A warehouse refuses to accept recalled products at receiving and ultimately avoids shipping them out.
- Before filling a prescription, a pharmacist scans the barcode on a bottle of pills to identify any active recalls.
- A worker can rapidly determine the product’s unit weight and calculate truck payload in a hectic warehouse.
- A developer can incorporate product photography via API to save time
- A delivery company can more easily maintain its fleet of vehicles.
Individual Barcode Intelligence APIs
These APIs are available individually.
Enable supply-chain, retail and healthcare workers to see if food and pharmaceutical items are listed in the FDA recall database—critical knowledge for protecting the public health.
Give supply-chain workers and retail associates access to rich product data such as dimensions and pricing from the UPC, EAN and ISBN databases, empowering them to track and sell more effectively.