Keep workers focused on their tasks rather than swapping batteries in their Zebra Android devices by tracking how frequently devices have batteries changed across an entire enterprise, each site, or even at the device level. Swap Activity irregularities highlight problems with battery health, charger functionality, or business process efficiencies.
- Mobile device model and Android version are supported for the Mobile Computer Device Health APIs
- Device has been enrolled and authorized for Zebra Savanna
- Zebra Data Services (ZDS) agent is installed and activated on the device
- Make sure number of battery swaps aligns with business process to identify bad batteries, chargers, or process
- Flag patterns that indicate batteries are not being charged long enough before put in a new device
- Catch when chargers are no longer working or when devices are not properly put in chargers
- Identify batteries with health issues not lasting a full shift