Manage and identify mobile computers and printers with abnormally high battery discharge potentially signifying bad batteries or application issues. Easily identify the average battery discharge rate across sites, device model and individual devices to help prevent battery depletion that may impact site operations.
- Mobile device model and Android version are supported for the Mobile Computer Device Health APIs
- Zebra Data Services (ZDS) agent is installed and activated on the Mobile Computers
- Zebra Printers are running Link-OS 4.0 or above, i.e. firmware version X.20.01Z or later
- Zebra Printer Connector (ZPC) agent is activated on the Printers
- Devices have been enrolled and authorized for Zebra Savanna
- Identify normal and aberrant hourly battery discharges across all device models or at same site