It is critical that workflow production remain efficient and operational. To avoid device service disruptions and keep your workers on the production floor, know the frequency that battery life drops below a threshold (default is 30%). Know which devices, device models, or sites regularly dip below the threshold to proactively ensure efficiency. Identify and compare devices in operation across multiple location sites that are normal and/or showing critical battery events so you can take action.
- Mobile device model and Android version are supported for the Mobile Computer Device Health APIs
- Zebra Data Services (ZDS) agent is installed and activated on the Mobile Computers
- Zebra Printers are running Link-OS 4.0 or above, i.e. firmware version X.20.01Z or later
- Zebra Printer Connector (ZPC) agent is activated on the Printers
- Devices have been enrolled and authorized for Zebra Savanna
- Identify bad batteries or inappropriate battery charging behavior
- Flag devices or sites that run through batteries at above average pace