Monitor printer utilization to understand what printers are under or over utilized. The report provides insights into the length printed and the number of labels printed in your fleet and helps to better plan for media replenishment. A printer is considered utilized upon printing at least 20cm or 8 inches length during any hour of the day.
- Zebra Printers are running Link-OS 4.0 or above, i.e. firmware version X.20.01Z or later
- Zebra Printer Connector (ZPC) agent is activated on the Printers
- Devices have been enrolled and authorized for Zebra Savanna
- Identify sites with low utilization of printers
- Spot peak periods to verify proper device and media deployment to prevent business impacts
- Monitor media consumption to verify supplies are regularly replenished
The Asset Ownership Service (AOS) allows a user to see what devices they own that have been enrolled in Zebra Data Services.
The Authorization Service provides with a single, unified abstraction layer for authorization processes to access many core services.
The Barcode Generator API generates 1D or 2D barcode images that can be printed or scanned across 103 barcode types like QR Code, UPC, Code 128, and Data Matrix.
Businesses can replace expensive servers with cloud connectivity that’s built directly into their fixed RFID readers. Enabling streamlined workflows and advanced analytics with a lower TCO than a full-fledged RFID deployment.
Automate customer authorization for connection to Zebra OTA API services.
Automate the access of LifeGuard updates within your UEM/EMM for Zebra devices.
Send a file to a Zebra Link-OS printer. The file can be a print job, configuration, firmware or font file.