Checkout the latest Enterprise Browser 1.2 with new device/platform support and new APIs:
- SAP ITS Mobile Compliance
- SAP ITS Mobile Usage guide
- New Device Support
- WorkAbout Pro 4 CE 6.0
- MC18 Android KitKat
- New APIs
- New Feature Demo Application.
- New configuration tags
- <ZoomInKey> & <ZoomOutKey> - To ease the usage of Applications running on Enterprise Browser, users can now configure Hardware Function Keys to perform ZoomIn and ZoomOut operations without having to make changes to the application. Applicable to Windows devices only
- <DisableScannerInApp> – This tag has been introduced to disable barcode scanning abilities for legacy Scanner API. This setting will not effect the behavior of barcode scanning in the License dialogue. Applicable to Windows devices only
- <isWindowsKey> – This tag has been introduced to mimic Windows Mobile key codes for the device's hardware keys. If enabled then the application will get the Windows Mobile function key code value for F1 to F12 keys instead of what Android would send normally. This can be useful to support both types of devices with one codebase. Applicable to Android devices only which consists of hardware keys.