Zebra Developer Portal, formerly LaunchPad, is in the process of migrating users to Zebra’s single sign-on system. This change means that you will be able to access the same software, knowledge articles and product manuals you have always had on the Zebra Developer Portal as well as content on zebra.com using the same Zebra user account.
Beginning April 15th at 6:00PM until 11:30PM CDT, new registrations and login functionality may be blocked temporarily.
After that point you may notice a few minor changes.
- The login screen will indicate Zebra Technologies, rather than LaunchPad
- Your login may be different:
- If you have previously created or already have a Zebra.com, Partner Portal, or other Zebra login, you will use those credentials to access LaunchPad
- If you have only used the Developer Portal previously, you will receive an email from Zebra with your new account details in
- Your username is the email address that was associated with your LaunchPad account.
- You may be asked to change your password on first login.
- You will be able to easily reset your password using the links on the sign in screen.
- You will be able to hide your email address and other personal details more effectively by editing the privacy settings on your profile.
Thank you for your patience during this transition.