Autostart on FX 7500 with embedded Java Application

E E H 3 years ago
7 0 0

Hello,
I have developed an embedded Java (called EmbeddedApp) and deployed it with a DEB package. The app is deployed and installed in the reader. Everything is fine but the start button and autostart are not working (if I connect with SSH and run the script start_EmbeddedApp.sh,t works fine and the status button on the webpage is green). My start script has the following code:
# Start script
echo "Starting app"
java -Djava.library.path=/platform/lib/ -jar /apps/EmbeddedApp.jar &
echo "Started app"
#end of Start script
As you see, my script works fine If you run it from the console.
My DEB folder has the following structure (it's working fine if I install it from the reader webpage):
RFIDEmbeddedApp_0.0.1
├── DEBIAN
│ └── control
├── EmbeddedApp.jar
├── start_EmbeddedApp.sh
└── stop_EmbeddedApp.sh
My control file has the following entry:
Package: EmbeddedApp
Version: 0.0.1
Section: base
Priority: optional
Architecture: all
Maintainer: E H
Description: Basic Embedded App
So, app is installing fine (I see on the /apps/ folder the .jar file and the two scripts) and it runs fine, but then I press the button for start it doesn't start (it turns green then red again) nor the autostart check (it adds the start script in the autostart.sh, but it still does not work).
The only thing that it may be missing are the 777 permissions (the scripts already have the +x permission), but the embedded SDK guide does not say that you need it.
Does anyone have problems with embedded application deployment, or have already sorted them out?
Thanks

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?