What is the easiest way for me to print to a Zebra printer from a Java Web application

What is the easiest way for me to print to a Zebra printer from a Java Web application

Audience

We have a Java Web application that uses Spring MVC and Hibernate on the back end and JSP/JavaScript/jQuery on the front end. We have developed a web service integration with a FedEx web service that produces labels in various formats including ZPL2 and EPL2 format.
It produces other, non-Zebra formats, but our users need to print to some Zebra printers that are attached to their PCs. I'm told these are model ZP505 printers. We have a solution for all the non-Zebra printers, which is to just send the image data to the browser, let it render it, then open up a printer dialog in JavaScript. However, we can't do this with Zebra printers because we have no "helper apps" or plug-ins for the browsers that understand the Zebra format and can render the image.
So a different means of sending the image data (which we store in our database as a Blob) to the printer is needed. I thought maybe your Browser Print product might be the way to do it, but when I found out the model of printers our users are using are not in the list of supported printers for that format, I gave up on that product.
I saw some posts from as recent as 2019 about a Java API. That might work. Or we could possibly do JavaScript. We can probably get the Zebra commands over to the web page, but what we need is a way to send those to the printer, unadulterated. After all, they are only text, but they need to go straight to the printer w/o modification.
What would be the Developer Teams recommendation for this? We have already spent a great deal of time on the FedEx integration because it didn't seem to follow the normal SOAP protocols and we had lots of problems being behind a firewall that no one seemed to be aware of and seemed to think could be taken care of with just certificates. I don't want to spend weeks or months writing yet another interface just to get the Zebra printers working. The other problem is I have no access to a Zebra printer myself as a developer, so this makes things even trickier.