hide or show taskbar per application

// Expert user has replied.
H Hunter Bradshaw 3 years 2 months ago
24 4 0

appcenter 1.10(1490) for CE customer has different applications within appcenter and want to have App A with taskbar and App B without a taskbar (fullscreen) ... are there any solutions ? the hidealltaskbar setting hides the taskbar for all applications ... thank´s for any replies !

Please Register or Login to post a reply

4 Replies

H Hunter Bradshaw

I have just tested this when I set   "HideStartMenu"=dword:00000001   the  taskbar is there when I set  "HideStartMenu"=dword:00000000   the taskbar disappears but only at every 2nd start of the application

C Chris Matheson

I don't have that issue...not sure why it would only work every 2nd time. Have a look at conflicting settings perhaps. If you also have the "HideAllTaskBars"=dword:00000001 set maybe it is conflicting. Also try playing with these settings under the general registry key [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Symbol\AppCenter] as opposed to the individual programs you have authorized.

H Hunter Bradshaw

Chris,

as soon as I add the registry entries required to be used for MSP the HideStartMenu does no longer work as expected ... it seems to be the case that when configuring a higher number of application entries in the appcenter.reg file the parameters are interfering somehow ... which is definitely a bug of appcenter ... furthermore the HideAllTaskBars which is given at each application entry is also somehow not working.I attach my appcenter.reg

C Chris Matheson

You can do this with AppCenter. Each authorized program can be set individually to hide taskbar or not using the following: "HideStartMenu"=dword:00000000 to not hide "HideStartMenu"=dword:00000001 to hide Chris

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?