MSP32 Rapid Deployment PEAP

// Expert user has replied.
H Hunter Bradshaw 3 years 2 months ago
2 2 0

Hello All, I am trying to deploy PEAP Network configuration via RDC on a MC3090 with CE5.0 / BSP30, Fusion 2.55 and RDC 4.43. The network profile is attached.   Does anybody has experience to setup PEAP via RDC? Thanks Thomas

Please Register or Login to post a reply

2 Replies

H Harold Reeves

Have you loaded abup30 and enable30 to the devices? Even with the latest OS Update, RD PEAP profiles will not be interpreted properly from the barcode scan without at least abup30 applied.  This will move the RD client version to a version 5.x I do not have an MC3090 to confirm, but last week I was faced with this challenge on an MC17 with the latest OS Update and PEAP.  RD would work as long as the wireless configuration was simple WEP.  Once PEAP was selected (no certificates or username/password) the barcode scan process would fail to create the PEAP based profile. After applying abup30, the exact same barcode staging profile that previously failed -worked.

A Alexandre Silva

Thomas You have opened Motorola Support Case 1770194 with EMEA TAC. I currently own the case, and have sent instructions direclty to your e-mail. The issue here looks to be SPR 15700. Please follow up this case with me directly, not thru Dev Central. One side note PEAP does require server certificates.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?