DataWedge Config Location

// Expert user has replied.
D Daniel Teeters 3 years ago
1 2 0

I am trying to setup Datawedge 3.1 using MSP.  Does anyone know which files contain the basic and advanced configuration?   I need to pull them off a mobile device and put them into a package to be download with MSP.

Please register or login to post a reply

2 Replies

M Michael Holman

I have built it several times.  Just use the entire Datawedge directory with all sub-dirs and files from a device installed manually.   You will need to add the shortcut to \Windows\Startup in you package. I have attached the APF for your convenience.  It installs to \Program Files\Datawedge so it is not Cleanboot persisted. I built it on MC55 with Imager.

K KAKD Jayasuriya

To Build your package use setup folder provided with DataWedge 3.1 Installation Use files in \Application To remove Advance and basic configuration Remove dwhttpd.exe and dwui filder You can include a config folder copied from a device to have any specific configuration. When config is not there, detawedge create default config and work with default configuration To remove tray application etc. please refer DataWedge configuration guide->Getting Started

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?