I-Safe Enclosures for AP7131

C Chris Matheson 3 years 5 months ago
0 2 0

Does anyone know if we have any recommended I-Safe enclosures for our AP's, particularly the AP7131? I don't believe the enclosure we have currently is I-Safe so looking to see where we can aquire something from? Chris

Please Register or Login to post a reply

2 Replies

R Ritesh Patel

Hi Chris, I believe that the current NEMA enclosure is not an I-Safe certified enclosure.  Since the I-Safe enclosures are used in hazardous environments where flammable elements and compounds are stored and manufactured their certification requirements are more stringent.  Each designated hazardous environment has specific certification requirements for all equipment used in the I-Safe area. Currently, as Joseph mentioned, Extronics may be able to provide an enclosure that meets your needs.  It seems that they may have products that are compatible with Motorola access points.  I will however continue to look for additional suppliers for the I-Safe enclosures and share with you my findings. Regards, Ritesh

J Joe Mozolic

Try:

I Safe enclosures

07/06

Either Bartec or Extronics (http://www.extronics.com/) may be able to provide the enclosures.  There are others but these are the two companies we have worked with in the past.   

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?