MC9094 Keypress

// Expert user has replied.
H Herbert de Jong 3 years 5 months ago
1 1 0

clarify 2148158 MC9090 WM6 OEM 01.07 Customer is complaining about a intermittent problem that when repeatedly pressing Key's sometimes  there is a Keypress not catched. see attached video. they reproduce this in Notes in support we are unable to reproduce with customer sample device They also compared MC95 and MC75 and they are never seeing this on this generation of MPA devices. now they TA is asking following to be answered:
have we any measurement on how fast the mc9090 key press is tested against , he would like to know if what customer is trying to do is supported by the mc9090 or is just that device is limited compared to the MC95 and MC75 Would appreciate a technical explanation

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

G George Dellaratta

No, there is no documentation or testing done which shows the response time of the keyboard. I tried testing here on an MC70 and an MC9090 and I also was unable to reproduce the problem and I was trying to go even faster than the video. - Could this behavior be isolated to one terminal?  Maybe they've got one with a bad keyboard. - If the key is not released properly, you don't get a keypress.  Could the user have been pressing once, not releasing properly, then pressing again and finally releasing?  This would have produced only 1 key. - Is there any applications running in the background that are stealing CPU cycles?

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?