Motorola Remote Viewer Java Issue

H Hunter Bradshaw 3 years ago
3 0 0

Hello, Having an issue with a customers install of MSP 3.3 with the Motorola remote control, everytime this is run we get
oad: class com.mot.mrc.RemoteViewer.class not found. java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mot.mrc.RemoteViewer.class  at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)  at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass0(Unknown Source)  at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)  at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)  at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source)  at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager.createApplet(Unknown Source)  at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by: java.io.IOException: open HTTP connection failed:http://10.2.36.88/MSP.Web/Tools/com/mot/mrc/RemoteViewer/class.class  at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.getBytes(Unknown Source)  at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)  at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)  at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)  ... 9 more Exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mot.mrc.RemoteViewer.class
We can run the Athena Remote control to the device (MC75) no issues, but this one no. I have tested this on my demo system and so does appear to work correctly. I have also checked over IE8 settings on the customers server (W2008) and compared with mine and they appear to be correct. I have checked the IIS....there is no reference on either my machine or customers for a /com/mot/mrc/RemoteViewer/ directory in the \Web\Tools\ directory, but not sure how java references files. Customers machine is part of a domain (not a controller), and there are group policies encforced, I am sure this is where the issue is. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks Glenn

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?