WT4090 Skin For Sparus EveryWAN Remote

// Expert user has replied.
V Vedsatx Saddvv 2 years 11 months ago
58 2 0

The attached files are a WT4090 skin for EveryWAN Remote Support Personal Edition( http://www.sparus-software.com/en/download/software/everywan-remote-sup…) which is a free , full featured remote control product from one of our ISV's. Feature set of this product is very similar to SOTI Pocket Controller but it is free of charge rather than being a licenced product. To use the skin, follow these steps: 1. Install EveryWAN Remote Support
2. Copy the skin files to C:\Program Files\Sparus Software\EveryWAN Remote Support Personal Edition\skin

3. You should get a prompt from the EveryWAN desktop application to reload the skin folder - answer Yes.

4. Check that the WT skin is listed under Symbol in the skin selector on the left side of the screen. Tick the checkbox beside the device name to enable the skin for the current device connection.

Please register or login to post a reply

2 Replies

D Don Khan

Ian, would you have the skin for the ES400.  It is on my "to do" list to build...way down on the list. Great tool, have been using it for some time now...suggest the latest version with the collaboration tools.  Given that this is a "freebie", and a great one at that, no reason why all TAs should not utilise this tool.  Careful though, I just used this in a demo and the customer was intrigued with the ability to have a VoIP conversation and an online chat...don't show it if you intend to promote MSP!!! What is you opinion of the EveryWAN Management offering? Don

A Anand Tiptur

Ian - not to digress from your query, but we have our own home grown remote control solution (MRCS) available for use. Pls see the link below..! http://support.symbol.com/support/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=k… We dont provide all the features (Eg. Skin support, VoIP etc) of Soti/Everywan in current release. I am sure, you can try it out, and give use your feedback..! Regards Anand T

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?