Auto Answer

D Don Khan 3 years ago
0 0 0

Not a desirable function!!!  Anyone out there with a "smart" holster observing the following behaviour? ES400 MV running BSP 19.1 - CPLD 13.1 All non core applications removed, unit just being used as a phone.  On an incoming call when the unit is in the holster, the moment I tried to retrieve the unit it would appear to answer.  In fact what it was doing was performing an "ignore", directing the incoming call to voice mail.   I thought at first that may be inadvertently hitting the red terminate call key or the ignore dialog on the screen; however, I repeated this test several times, while gently removing the unit from the holster.  On one attempt it did not perform an ignore; however, I could not answer the incoming call.  I rebooted the unit and following the reboot I could not initiate a call.  Given that this was being used as my primary mobile phone, and the pressing need to get on a conference call, I had no choice but to perform a master reset to recover the unit. I am trying to confirm the behaviour before opening a case.  Anyone out there encountered such an erratic behaviour on an ES400?

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?