ES400 and MEUI

N Nikolaos Mastorakos 3 years 5 months ago
1 1 0

End user is using ES400 on BSP19.1 and Simple MEUI as home. The following have been reported: 1.When user sets an alarm, no alarm icon is shown in MEUI home (contrary to the default 6.5 home and 6.1 one). 2.The reported alarm behaviour is even more strange. A notification reminder pops-up 1hr before the actual alarm time. 3.When unit wakes up from standby and has been locked it instantly shows the wrong time (must be the time it went to standby) and switches to the right time in less than a sec but one can see the switch especially if several hours have passed. I have verified the first and the third one in my ES400 but not the second. Has anybody seen something similar? Thanks in advance.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

E Efkan YILMAZ

#2 was a problem in one of the beta releases, but I have not seen it since then.  I think it had to do with Daylight Savings settings.  I wonder if their carrier might not be setting DST properly.  I think the work around was to uncheck the "Sync to current time zone" checkbox. I don't know why that would affect the alarm time and not the display time though.  That doesn't seem right. I have seen #3 on some other WM devices also. What I notice on the ES400 is that the time in the top task bar area seems to update more quickly on resume than the big time display in the MEUI.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?