Upgrade from v3.2 to v3.3 issues

// Expert user has replied.
J Jamie Craig 3 years 5 months ago
1 2 0

I've just upgraded a MSP Server from v3.2 to v3.3 and now the staging profile has blown out across two PDF barcodes and throws an error from Rapid Deployment: Applying Settings Failed. Neither 1D barcodes (all 39 of them) or On Demand Staging works. What's the best way to troubleshoot the problem? I've boosted the log level to verbose and getting: rdclient ERR Unregistered setting plug-in: 2/109 Strange that it worked in v3.2.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

2 Replies

J Jamie Craig

Thanks David, yes I checked the relay server was running. I built another staging profile with no bundles or settings and it staged perfectly. Seems that the order of things has changed so I've opened a ticket. Regards, Jamie

D David Fischer

First make sure that you have activated the relay servers as after an upgrade they are automatically deactivated in MSP330. If you are still having an issue please contact the support center with all the information about the staging profile you are having issues with. Please have an MSP diagnostic export, and XML export of all objects, available to provide to support when you call.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?