How to change or expand the MC55 memory

// Expert user has replied.
W WAI HEI SAK 3 years 5 months ago
1 2 0

All, do you know how to expand or change the current cache memory for the MC55? Currently our Cache is limited to 3.98MB only as attached in my attachment. My customer is currently facing some low memory issue for their application and need urgent solution to change it. I have tried using PagePool however it seems like doesnt make any changes. Appreciate if you could share with me 1) How to increase the Cache Memory 2) How do I counter check the memory has been increased to the respective memory size. Thanks in advance.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

2 Replies

E Efkan YILMAZ

you could try the following reg key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\RAMDisk] "Size"=dword:01600000 "RetainDataThroughWarmBoot"=dword:00000001

Calculation of required size in hexadecimal value: 22MB = 22 x 1024 x 1024 = 23068672 dec = 01600000 hex

If Cache Disk should not be deleted after Reset [Warm] Boot, which is the default, change “RetainDataThroughWarmBoot” to 0. Thomas

W WAI HEI SAK

Hi Thomas Thanks for the great advice, I tried and it work perfectly Thanks and best regards Derry

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?