KBTool MC65

// Expert user has replied.
V Vedsatx Saddvv 2 years 11 months ago
3 7 0

Hi Community, does anyone has a KBTool for MC65 and a documentation? Thanks Thomas

Please register or login to post a reply

7 Replies

J Jonathan Boriotti

I am also in need of a way to disable/remap the volume keys. As it stands, it won't even deny you the option, it only brings up the volume menu while in key remap, and closes keyremap.

J Juergen Schirp
M Matthieu Dierick

Guys, the keyboard remapping applet only works with alphanum keys. It doesn't work with Volume or Call keys. Have you got any idea how to disable Volume and Call keys ? Thanks, Matt

A Andrew Wood

I have two ISVs that are asking for a proper KB Tools for the MC65 as the applet on the ES400 is regarded as "consumer lite ware". Is there any chance of a full KB tools being released for the off platform product? Andy

J Jonathan Boriotti

I am also in need of a way to disable/remap the volume keys. As it stands, it won't even deny you the option, it only brings up the volume menu while in key remap, and closes keyremap.

K Kenneth Ryan

Thomas, The MC65 does not use KBTools.  It is supposed to have a built in Keyboard Remapping applet like the ES400.  It was left out but will be in the next OS revision.

J Juan-Antonio Martinez

I have heard that some kbTool kit will be available by April. Is it just red herrings or true?

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?