MC3090R-LC38S00GJR SD CARD UNRECOGNIZED AFTER COLD BOOT

// Expert user has replied.
R Reginald Corpuz 3 years 5 months ago
0 2 0

1) Time/Date - March 7, 2011 4PM 2) Response Time - 2 days 3) Product - MC3090R-LC38S00GJR BSP35 CE5.0 4) OS version 0- BSP35 CE5.0 5) Case# - 2330026 6) Failure occurrence - 20 devices I have a customer who is reporting that the Storage card disappears after a cold boot.  I asked him to reflash again to BSP35 without any 3rd party app and the problem is still persists after a 2nd -4th cold boot. The SD card is not removed during the boot test.

I also provided the .reg file below

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\Builtin\sdmmcloader]

"NoRemoveOnResume"=dword:1 to see if it will help but customer reported that the problem. See some print screens of when the card is present and when it then is not

Enclosed is a Picture of the SD (1G -2G SD) cards that the customer is testing with. Is there another registry that you can provide or any thoughts on this issue?

Please Register or Login to post a reply

2 Replies

H Hirokazu Haga

1) Is this customer new to MC3090 and never used old BSP MC3090 ? 2) If not new, did they experienced this issue with old BSP device ? 3) Can you reproduce it and Is there repro step ?

R Reginald Corpuz

The devices were purchased October 2010 and comes loaded with BSP35.  This was reflashed again to BSP35.  They did not test on older BSP's. So I'm assuming that we never seen this issue before. Repro steps is just cold boot the device with 2 G SD card in it.  I'm requesting the MC3090 to be shipped here.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?