MSP 3.3.1 - TIPS Not Enabled

// Expert user has replied.
E Efkan YILMAZ 3 years 5 months ago
1 4 0

Hello, I have seen on both MSP 3.3.1 and 3.3, running on W2K8 Server, that when you goto the status tab, and select a specific device, where Remote Control exists, there should be the option to also Tag attributes for the device, I have this running on my Test 3.3 software on W2K3 server....but can't for the life of me see how to enable this feature, it is under the MSP Configuration, An Account access issue, or an application that needs be loaded on the device to allow this? Thanks Glenn

Please Register or Login to post a reply

4 Replies

P Pablo Moriconi

The Demo Control License has expired. I didnt know that TAG Option is only available in Control Edition. Something to keep in mind when deciding what license to buy

A Allan Herrod

The ability to use the Tag function is a standard feature of MSP 3.3 and MSP 3.3.1 that is NOT dependent on Remote Control or any other device-resident application.  And it does not need to be enabled.  If it is not working on your system, then please open a case with the help desk so the issue can be investigated.

P Pablo Moriconi

Hi I have the option to Tag Attributes when I use a Demo Control License. When I activated the Provision License (purchased), this option dessapeared. Is this normal?

V VERNEKAR ANIL

Is that demo control licence active or expired? If the control licence is expired, then you will not see the option to Tag the device. Tagging is possible only if you have valid control licence that is not expired.  

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?