MC95 goes into suspend, need to pull battery to turn back on

// Expert user has replied.
T Thomas Lewandowski 3 years 5 months ago
2 6 0

Hi all, I've received complaints from a couple of different customers where some of their MC95's will go into suspend and will not resume unless the battery is pulled.  Obviously intermittent but I'm curious if anyone else has run into this and, if so, is there a resolution. Please let me know as one customer has delayed roll-out until this is resolved. Tom

Please Register or Login to post a reply

6 Replies

H Horst Anderlohr

Hello Tom, this issue is a CASP 21502. Please let us now which customer is affected and whether the customer or you is able to reproduce this issue. This is very interesting to us as long as you do not have the battery pin problem.

S Stephen Vye

SPR 19910 references MC75A on BSP23, there's no mention of the MC95, do you know for sure the MC95 is affected by this SPR?

R Roland Rozsa

Yet, it is, they are utilizing the same MPA2.0 platform.

Also pls note, it could be the battery detect switch issue as well if the terminals are manufactured before 4th of Sep.2010 and never been sent for a repair. Check whether if your units meet this criteria.

S Stephen Vye

Ask Service about the battery detect switch, a customer of mine has noticed a few devices doing the same. It could be relative.

T Thomas Lewandowski

Thanks Stephen.  I'll pursue the battery detect switch and will advise if that was a fix.

R Roland Rozsa

Tom,

Pls check SPR#19910, there was a reg key released to fix this issue, I enclosed it. Just rename it to .reg, copy it to the affected terminal,  remerge and warm boot Hope this helps, Roland

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?