Golden-i Prototype Units Now Shipping!

N Nicole Tricoukes 3 years ago
1 0 0

A new limited run of Golden-i* Gen 3.5 SDK prototype kits are now becoming available for purchase on a first come, first serve basis for our Motorola customers and partners to get a head-start on advanced applications development for the headset computer technology to support our business development efforts.  These kits are being rolled out weekly in pre-tested batches starting April 15th to ensure quality. I invite you to visit our store website at http://store.mygoldeni.com/ to complete an online customer approval form (located at http://www.mygoldeni.com/Store.aspx) which comes directly to me for pre-approval as the program's business manager.  I am helping to prioritize our customers and partners on this exciting and new emerging business opportunity, as we work alongside our technology partner, Kopin Corporation, to bring this new category of wearable mobile computer to market. We will have additional activities and communications moving forward in 2011 among those interested in working with Motorola on this program, and we hope our Motorola channel partners and customers are interested in becoming a part of our applications development community to spread this technology across industry and key markets. Please feel free to reach out directly to me at anytime for any questions or comments you may have, and I hope to hear from your teams again soon. Nicole D. Tricoukes Business Innovation Manager Motorola Solutions (631) 738-3074 (631) 738-5790 fax *Golden-i Gen 3.5 Developers Kits are currently only available to partners based in the United States, Canada, European Union, Japan, Australia and New Zealand. Please do not apply for Customer Approval if your company is not located in the United States, Canada, European Union, Japan, Australia or New Zealand.  A limited number of units are available for a limited time. Motorola Solutions, Inc. reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?