MC3190 WCSAPI Error

// Expert user has replied.
G Glenn Sobel 3 years 5 months ago
340 6 0

1) Time/Date  04/12/2011 12:40pm

2) Response time

3) Product MC3190 

4) OS Version CE 6 BSP3026

5) Clarify Case # 2358348 In process of duplicating customer's issue, I reflashed my MC3190 from BSP2.17 to BSP3.26. I first used premade Airbeam package posted on website. Update was successful. I enabled radio in fusion. the Out of Box profile remains with exclamation mark (unavailable) created my own profile for local AP, I previously used, same issue (unavailable) loaded BSP2.17, profiles are available again. executed standard osupdate package from sd card to update back to bsp 3.26 from support site. profiles remain unavailable .. showed WID issue they stated that the OS is crashing the adapter. when try to connect get "WCSAPI Error - Can not connect to Profile Adapter Unavailable" Searched SPR Database to no avail Searched support site, no posted fix posted. Please advise if this should be an SPR or an known issue.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

6 Replies

G Glenn Sobel

versions screen was blank but save log of it and saved log file from wireless status.. both files are attached.

D David Meyer

IMed with Glenn separately and discovered that his device is an EV3 unit, not a release unit, and thus does not have an updated Config block to identify a region code.  This will cause issues within Fusion, but customers with release hardware should not see the same issue.

G Glenn Sobel

Only items in the Application folder are Airbeam folder MSP folder Pacstore folder -> totally empty RootCerts folder - > totally empty User Certs folder - > totally empty verified show all files was enabled

D David Meyer

Can you provide a Fusion Wireless Log from the status application and all the Fusion module versions?  I think the version of Fusion should have the ability to export the versions into a text file.

D David Meyer

Also please provide the information from the "Region Code" under the Config Information.

D David Meyer

What do you have in the \Application folder?

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?