Motorola SSL Mobile VPN Solution with MSP

E Efkan YILMAZ 3 years 5 months ago
3 3 0

Hi I am needing a VPN solution to install in the MC75A to work with MSP 4.x using WWAN. I´d read that Airbeam Save Enterprise Server needs Windows Server 2000/2003 and for the Clients the requirements are Windows 2000/XP/Vista, DOS, Windows Mobile 3.2/5.0/6.0. This is the information I found in Motorola Solutions Web Site. Is there a new version of the AirBeam Safe provided by Motorola?  I am looking support for Windows Server 2008 or Linux. I don´t know if the Airbeam Safe will be discontinued or the plan is to keep supporting it. Please what do you recomend? Regards,

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

P Pablo Moriconi

If I get the Columbitech VPN Server, will the VPN client solution works with MSP 4.2? The Add-on SSL mobile VPN solution will work? Like I said, the mobile units will be MC75A

P Pablo Moriconi

There´s something I don´t understand. In the document "Understanding Mobility Services Platform 4.2.pdf" I read the Chapter 4 - Understanding Virtual Private Networking (VPN) and MSP. If  The Airbeam Safe product line has been removed from solution builder. Why that keeps coming up in the documentation?
Hennel, Michael
You recommend Columbitech, but the documentation says otherwise Important: Because it lacks the above advantages, the standard commercial Columbitech VPN product is not recommended or supported for use with MSP.

M Michael Hennel

The Airbeam Safe product line has been removed from solution builder with the exception of licenses and support. For new VPN product support  please contact Columbitech directly @ http://www.columbitech.com/

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?