Pairing CS3070 with HP ElitePad

// Expert user has replied.
I Ian Jobson 3 years 5 months ago
1 1 0

All, I have a customer trying to pair a CS3070 to an HP ElitePad running Windows 8 and they are failing to get the two devices to pair. They have previously successfully paired the CS3070 to an HP Slate 2 running Windows 7 but they are struggling with the new tablet. Does anyone have any ideas, is Windows 8 the issue or the tablet? Cheers, IJ

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

I Ian Jobson

All a bit more detail from the customer; ************************************************************************************************************* The devices pair successfully and it's possible to scan for a short period of time (minutes) before which scanned barcodes are no longer displayed on screen as you would expect, regardless of whether it's within our POS application, notepad, IE, etc. The scanner can still be seen under devices on the tablet, but the only way to get it working again is to remove it as a device and then pair it again. ************************************************************************************************************** If anyone has any ideas it would be appreciated. IJ

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?