how to start an application of Kiosk Start

J Jazaib Hussain 3 years 5 months ago
24 2 0

Hello, I have an application developed in C# from Kiosk MK590. How i can keep this application on startup. So that i can run everytime Kiosk Restarts(As AppLancher is running). I want to move Applancher from startup also. Please guide Thanks Jazaib

Please Register or Login to post a reply

2 Replies

J Jazaib Hussain

Thanks Man, I Got My Solution Using Ur Help Thanks Jazaib

L Lodi van Elswijk

There are several ways to run an application automatically on startup. The easiest one is to place a .run file in the \Application\Startup directory. The .run file is a text file, where the first line contains the full path of the executable that should be executed, and the second line contains the command line arguments (if any). For example, if you want your app to run in fullscreen every time the device starts up, create a file called YourApp.run with the following two lines, and place it in \Application\Startup. \Application\YourDirectory\YourApp.exe /fullscreen (Needless to say, in this example your app would need to support the /fullscreen command line argument.) It is recommended to place your app itself in the \Application partition as well, to make it cold boot persistent. There will probably be a .run file for the AppLauncher. Removing this file should prevent AppLauncher from starting automatically.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?