bluetooth is not working in my two printers Zebra QLn 320 with bluetooth

E Evgeniy Ravinskiy 2 years 11 months ago
173 5 0

When I first turned on the printer Zebra QLn 320, I have not burned bluetooth icon on the printer. I have decided that it is necessary to set up and activate it through a zebra setup utilities, but it did not help! I do everything according to instructions. I enter the network name, visibility, type of protection but the bluetooth icon does not light and no device sees its bluetooth! I tried through zebranet brige but it does not solve the problem! Two printer with 100% bluetooth! when the test print configuration settings have bluetooth but two printers is not lit bluetooth icon and it does not work! How to solve this problem? I tried to update the firmware does not work!

Please register or login to post a reply

5 Replies

E Evgeniy Ravinskiy

I look to use bluetooth

E Evgeniy Ravinskiy

I have two printers QLn 320 with bluetooth
First with bluetooth 2.1
Second with bluetooth 3.0 dual radio
two printers have firmware v.68.19.10Z latest version

V Vedsatx Saddvv

Hi Evgeniy,

OK, let's try using Zebra Setup Utilities again to setup the printer.

Download & install Zebra Setup Utilities (ZSU) if you do not already have this latest version.
Open the program.
If you do not see your printer listed in the Printers section click on Install New Printer, choose your printer from the list and install it.
Once your printer is showing in the Printers section, click on it and then click the “Configure Printer Connectivity” button.
Click on Bluetooth and then choose Next.
Ensure the checkbox next to Enabled is checked. For friendly name, enter in the S/N from the back of your printer. Leave Discoverable On. You can choose minimum security of 1 for now, unless you require a PIN. Leave PIN blank unless you need use a higher security level than 1. No pin is needed for a security setting of 1. Leave Bonding set to On. Ensure Enable Reconnect is set to iOS Only. Note: Depending on your printer model your options may vary from what I have – if you have a question please let me know.
Click on Next.
The next screen should show the commands being sent to the printer, click Next.
Ensure Printer is chosen from the next screen (You are telling ZSU where to send the commands - either to the Printer or to a file). Click on Finish.
Your printer will restart. Once it has restarted try to find the printer via your iOS device.

Please let me know what happens when you follow these steps.

Thank you,
Beverly

V Vedsatx Saddvv

Hello Evgeniy,

Are you looking to use Bluetooth or WiFi on those printers? What devices are you looking to connect the printers to?

Thank you,
Beverly

E Evgeniy Ravinskiy

Yes, this printers 100% use bluetooth and him has logo bluetooth on the back side.
my devices iPhone, iPad. I solves my problem, but Apple devices not found Bluetooth printers! Pc, Android, Windows mobile found Bluetooth printers but Apple no:(

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?