print 2 column ZPL

Hi,

I have a Zebra Label printer (GT800) with label of 1.5" x 1" in side by side. I want to print 2 column bar code using ZPL what will be the correct code?  

Anonymous (not verified)
Hello Nazmul,Here is a link

Hello Nazmul,

Here is a link to Zebra's Programming Guide, starting on page 62 you will find commands detailing the various barcodes with example code.
I think the Code 49 Bar Code on page 72, would suit your needs, please take a look at it and see if that will work for you.

Thank you,

Beverly

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Nazmul Ahasan
Sorry may be I asked the

Sorry may be I asked the question in wrong way. I have label paper which has 2 column ecah 1.5"x1". when I print bar code it always prints on first column. I asked How to print on 2nd column.

IMG_20150813_214109.jpg

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
Hello Nazmul,Just to make

Hello Nazmul,

Just to make sure I am understanding what you are asking can you please clarify for me. Do you want to print a barcode in column 2 only and not in column 1 or the same barcode in column 1 and column 2?

Thank you,

Beverly

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Philip Krzywicki
I have a similar situation

I have a similar situation and question. Is there a way to use a template with XML printing to print on both labels? The only way I could do this is by treating the 2 side by side labels as one.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Nazmul Ahasan
Ok I Found the soln.

Ok I Found the soln.

^XA

^MMC

^PW650

^LL0223

^LS0