Problem printing arabic text and logos with the iMZ320 ZEBRA ?

hi all,

i am developing the mobilie application( moto et1 mobile ),we are using the printing as a module,i am able to print the English and all numbers.

but am unable to print the arabic and logos in the print page ,at the place of arabic text am getting the unreadable format .can you please help me to print arabic data and logo.if you have any samples can you please send me ,

Thanks & Regards

Rajendra A.

Hi Rajendra,

The following link will assist you in printing Arabic to the iMZ320.

Zebra Technologies - Unicode Printing using the free Swiss 721 Font for Zebra ZPL Printers

In order to print a graphic/logo, please refer to the following link.

Zebra Technologies - Convert, Download and Print Graphics to a ZPL compatible Zebra Printer

Please note that we do have a "Link-OS Multiplatform SDK" which you can download from this link: Link-OS Multiplatform SDK

It includes expanded demos, extensive documentation, and template printing.

Best regards,

George Salloum

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Dear George Salloum,

thanks for your replay,i am very new to android development from my mobile app(mobile is moto et1 and version 4.1.1) to i need to print the arabic text and logo with the mobile printer ZEBRA iMZ320,as per your suggestion i gatherd info and i got unicode zip file also and am i need to put the ttf file in assets folder ? is it correct way to print the arabic text from the mobile.please suggest me .

Thanks & Regards

Rajendra A.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Hi Rajendra,

Please note that the font, or the TTF file, is already in the printer's memory. You do NOT need to send it to the printer.

Please follow the Unicode printing example provided in the link that I have shared with you. Test it from Zebra Setup Utilities. Once you succeed in printing the Arabic characters, then you can use the same ZPL code in the SDK.

You have to remember that the encoding should be UTF-8.

You can refer to the ZPL Programming Guide for details regarding the ZPL commands.

https://support.zebra.com/cpws/docs/zpl/zpl_manual.pdf 

Best regards,

George

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Hi George salloum,

the TTF file is ready in printers memory ,i am able to pair from the Moto Et 1 Android device and able to print the English letters,using byte format ,now i want to print the some Arabic characters,can you please suggest how can i proceed further to print the Arabic letters through Zebra Printer .or if you have any peace of code to print the Arabic fonts on the paper please share.

Thanks&Regards

Rajendra A.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Hi Rajendra,

Apologies for the late reply; I was out of office.

Please note that I have already shared a link with you which will assist you in printing Arabic using the Swiss 721 font.

You will find in the link the ZPL code.

I am copying below this link again for your reference.

The following link will assist you in printing Arabic to the iMZ320.

Zebra Technologies - Unicode Printing using the free Swiss 721 Font for Zebra ZPL Printers

Best regards,

George

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

i follow these steps but still Arabic char appearance separate

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

did you find solution ?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’