Problem printing arabic text and logos with the iMZ320 ZEBRA ?

// Expert user has replied.
R Rajendra Asuri 2 years 11 months ago
90 4 0

hi all,
i am developing the mobilie application( moto et1 mobile ),we are using the printing as a module,i am able to print the English and all numbers.
but am unable to print the arabic and logos in the print page ,at the place of arabic text am getting the unreadable format .can you please help me to print arabic data and logo.if you have any samples can you please send me ,

Thanks & Regards
Rajendra A.

Please register or login to post a reply

4 Replies

l lilian bideau

did you find solution ?

R Rajkumar Achuri

Hi George salloum,

the TTF file is ready in printers memory ,i am able to pair from the Moto Et 1 Android device and able to print the English letters,using byte format ,now i want to print the some Arabic characters,can you please suggest how can i proceed further to print the Arabic letters through Zebra Printer .or if you have any peace of code to print the Arabic fonts on the paper please share.

Thanks&Regards
Rajendra A.

R Rajendra Asuri

Dear George Salloum,

thanks for your replay,i am very new to android development from my mobile app(mobile is moto et1 and version 4.1.1) to i need to print the arabic text and logo with the mobile printer ZEBRA iMZ320,as per your suggestion i gatherd info and i got unicode zip file also and am i need to put the ttf file in assets folder ? is it correct way to print the arabic text from the mobile.please suggest me .

Thanks & Regards
Rajendra A.

G George Salloum

Hi Rajendra,

The following link will assist you in printing Arabic to the iMZ320.
Zebra Technologies - Unicode Printing using the free Swiss 721 Font for Zebra ZPL Printers

In order to print a graphic/logo, please refer to the following link.
Zebra Technologies - Convert, Download and Print Graphics to a ZPL compatible Zebra Printer

Please note that we do have a "Link-OS Multiplatform SDK" which you can download from this link: Link-OS Multiplatform SDK
It includes expanded demos, extensive documentation, and template printing.

Best regards,
George Salloum

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?