Print and Encode from iOS

S Sonu Kapoor 2 years 11 months ago
5 2 0

I am working with a client that would like to encode a tag and print at the same time from iOS (with cordova) using the Zebra SDK and the ZD500R printer. We are already able to encode using iOS and the TSL handgun through bluetooth. However I am not entirely sure how to encode and print using the iOS device, while being connected to the handgun. Can you please let me know what the best practices are to accomplish this. I have also heard about installing bartender on a server and use that to encode and print labels, but we would like to see if we have the same option from iOS.

Thanks,

Please register or login to post a reply

2 Replies

V Vedsatx Saddvv

Hello Sonu,

Let me look into a few things here on my end regarding the SDK and I will get back to you with next steps. If you go to the folder where you installed the SDK there is a documentation folder (my path looks like this C:\Program Files (x86)\Zebra Technologies\link_os_sdk\iOS\v1.3.924\doc\html, and once in the html folder you can open index.html. That will open a browser window where you can look at sample code, there is a section there under the "I want to" area, titled, Print Over Bluetooth that has a code example on how to print via ZPL or CPCL over Bluetooth.

Thank you,
Beverly

S Sonu Kapoor

Anybody?

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?