MIB files for Zebra printers

Hi,

I am developing application for monitoring zebra printers on a plant (model GK420t with network interface) via SNMP. Does anybody know where or how it is possible to get MIB structure for this model?

Anonymous (not verified)
Hi Volodymyr,The GK models

Hi Volodymyr,

The GK models share a MIB with our printserver.  It can be downloaded here Support for the ZebraNet 10/100 Print Server

If you intend to move to one of our Link-OS printers in the future, we do have a much more expanded MIB for greater monitoring and control of the printer and print functions.  I'll post the link soon.

Hope this helps,

Robin

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Volodymyr Fedyshyn
Thanks. It did help.

Thanks. It did help.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Liam Barksdale
I am unable to download the

I am unable to download the MIB. I registered myself with Zebra and confirmed my email address and everything. So frustrating...I'm just trying to download a gd MIB to assist with a network/hardware discovery project, as we have some Zebra printers not getting classified correctly.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Liam

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
When you say you are unable

When you say you are unable to download, what are you seeing?  And which MIB?  The one in this thread, or the Link-OS one?

Robin

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Liam Barksdale
I was required to log in or

I was required to log in or register after clicking the download MIB link. I registered, and confirmed via email, but now I can't log in to download the MIB.

The one on this thread: ZebraNet 10/100 Print Server Support & Downloads | Zebra

Liam

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Liam Barksdale
Actually, upon further

Actually, upon further digging, we have the MIB for OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.683.x.x which I think is probably the same as the Print Server one.

We are also identifying Zebra printers with OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.10642.1.1 but we are unable to classify them. Would you happen to have access to additional Zebra MIBs?

Thank you

Liam

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
Depends on the printer. If it

Depends on the printer. If it's a Link-OS printer, there is an additional MIB for those printers.  There also may be unpublished OID's.  I'll see if I can find the one that you mention. 

Also I'm checking with the web team about your zebra.com login issues.

Robin

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Kheen Gamboa
Hi Robin,Could you please

Hi Robin,

Could you please provide the MIB's for the Zebra OS Link printers again ?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Kheen

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
Hi Kheen,We update and add

Hi Kheen,

We update and add new things to the Link-OS MIB all the time, but don't always publish the updates externally.  The easiest way to get a full MIB from Link-OS printers is to get it directly from the printer now.  Creating an SNMP MIB File on a QLn Printer using Zebra Setup Utilities  This article says QLn printers, but should work with any Link-OS printer.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Kheen Gamboa
Thank you and I appreciate

Thank you and I appreciate your quick response

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Kheen Gamboa
Oh Robin another thing,Is

Oh Robin another thing,

Is there an easy way by means of tools, converting the “esi.mib” into an IOD map to be interpret easily ?

Cheers

Kheen

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Angela Smith
Hi Robin,I was wondering if

Hi Robin,

I was wondering if there was an update on the  MIB for the Link-OS printers please?

Regards

Clive

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

dean di pietrantonio
Which mib can I use for the

Which mib can I use for the gx420d? I've tried OID's ive found but no results. I have a feeling i'm using the wrong OID.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Christal Spaeth
Dean,The same MIB download

Dean,

The same MIB download that Robin provided above for the GK420t is also used for the GX420d. You can download it here: ZebraNet 10/100 Print Server Support & Downloads | Zebra

Christal

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’