MIB files for Zebra printers

Audience

Hi,
I am developing application for monitoring zebra printers on a plant (model GK420t with network interface) via SNMP. Does anybody know where or how it is possible to get MIB structure for this model?

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on May 04, 2019 Permalink

Hi Kheen,
We update and add new things to the Link-OS MIB all the time, but don't always publish the updates externally.  The easiest way to get a full MIB from Link-OS printers is to get it directly from the printer now.  Creating an SNMP MIB File on a QLn Printer using Zebra Setup Utilities  This article says QLn printers, but should work with any Link-OS printer.

Submitted by Liam Barksdale on May 04, 2019 Permalink

I am unable to download the MIB. I registered myself with Zebra and confirmed my email address and everything. So frustrating...I'm just trying to download a gd MIB to assist with a network/hardware discovery project, as we have some Zebra printers not getting classified correctly.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Liam

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on May 04, 2019 Permalink

Hi Volodymyr,
The GK models share a MIB with our printserver.  It can be downloaded here Support for the ZebraNet 10/100 Print Server. 
If you intend to move to one of our Link-OS printers in the future, we do have a much more expanded MIB for greater monitoring and control of the printer and print functions.  I'll post the link soon.
Hope this helps,
Robin