Submition App to Apple Store IPV6

F Fernando Coelho da Silva 2 years 11 months ago
3 6 0

I am having trouble submitting my application in the Apple Store from June 2016 Apple is not accepting apps password IPV6 networks.Checking my app we saw that the Rho method :: AsyncHttp.get is not making the request:Rho :: JSON.parse (rho :: AsyncHttp.get (: url => url) [ 'body']) to_json.Someone had problems with the IPV6 ??

Please register or login to post a reply

6 Replies

e elie matta

Dears,

I fixed this case once i upgrade my rhodes to the master from github and setting the ios_net_curl=0 in rhoconfig.txt

A Alex Epifanov

Hi Fernando,

Can you please confirm if setting ios_net_curl=0 resolves the issue with app submission to app store?

Regards,
Alex.

A Alex Epifanov

Hi all,

Setting ios_net_curl = false should enable native iOS networking stack which supports ipv6 out of the box.
Still currently we are getting feedback that there are issues with ipv6 functionality.
Tau Technologies has started research on this issue and has set it to high priority.
We are absolutely targeted to provide full ipv6 functionality in the upcoming RMS 5.5 release ( early September ).

Please also file RMS issues to the Tau support desk at tautechnologies.zendesk.com.

Regards,
Alex.

D Dmitry Soldatenkov

By default network implementation inside Rhomobile use curl library. Now it is not accessible for AppStore.
So you should switch application to use Apple's system network library.
Add to rhoconfig.txt next lines :

ios_net_curl = false
ios_direct_local_requests = true

In Rhomobile 5.5 we will set this property to false by default, but with previously versions of Rhomobile developers should set this property manually.
Second property needed if VPN or Proxy used on device.

D Dmitry Soldatenkov

Can you show full text of reject message from Apple ?

A Adel Sari

similar problem here

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?