0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 12, 2016 8:50 PM by zhou jian

debug in vs2008

zhou jian

MC3200 mobile

i have a app ,copy  to wince 7 system using (Symbol.Barcode2.dll,Symbol.dll ) myBarcode2.Scan(10000);
      it run ok ,

when i click F5 run debug ,and trigger myBarcode2.Scan(10000);can not return Results.and the app close and vs2008 show "Remote connection to the device has been lost.Please verify the device connection and restart the debugging." !

use "windows ce remote process viewer" when i debug ScnAPI32.dll in \Windows\local.dll  when copy to system the ScnAPI32.dll in \Windows\toolhelp.dll

if (TriggerSoftAlways)
                          {
                              if (myBarcode2.Config.TriggerMode != TRIGGERMODES.SOFT_ALWAYS)
                              {
                                  myBarcode2.Config.TriggerMode = TRIGGERMODES.SOFT_ALWAYS;
                              }
                          }
                          else
                          {
                              myBarcode2.Config.TriggerMode = TRIGGERMODES.HARD;
                          }

// By default, the assemly Symbol.Barcode2 will decode the barcodes whose data length is less than or equal to 55.
                          // The user will have to increase ScanDataSize in order to get any longer lengths decoded.
                          myBarcode2.Config.ScanDataSize = (int)(Symbol.Barcode2.ReaderDataLengths.MaximumLabel);
                          // Submit a scan.
                          Results results = myBarcode.Scan(10000);

dead lock??? if this process not kill how to deal?