How can I print to GK420d over TCP/IP in IOS 10. Apple rejects build.

// Expert user has replied.
W Wassim Metallaoui 2 years 11 months ago
1 2 0

I have a GK420d and iOS app that prints over TCP/IP to it using the libZSDK_API.a library. Apple just rejected my latest build because it includes the libZSDK_API.a binary. I see the new Link-OS SDK but it doesn't seem to support very many older TCP/IP printers. What can we do in this case?

I'm using iOS 10, Xcode 8 and libZSDK_API.a.

Please register or login to post a reply

2 Replies

W Wassim Metallaoui

The rejection I got from Apple:
Dear Developer,We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "YourApp". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:Invalid Bundle Structure - The binary file 'YourApp.app/ZEBRA/libZSDK_API.a' is not permitted. Your app can’t contain standalone executables or libraries, other than the CFBundleExecutable of supported bundles. Refer to the Bundle Programming Guide for information on the iOS app bundle structure.Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary.Regards,The App Store team

C Christal Spaeth

Wassim,

Support for iOS 10 hasn't been confirmed for Link-OS SDK. iOS versions up to 9 are currently supported. However, in general, you should be able to establish TCP/IP connections using the Link-OS SDK with the GK420d.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?