When will the non-GMS Lollipop upgrade image come for the TC75?

Some days ago the GMS Lollipop upgrade image v20.02 for the TC75 was released.

I expected that the non-GMS Lollipop upgrade image would follow immediately. But that did not (yet) happen.

So when will it be released?

Pietro Francesc...
Hi Richard,We're expecting it

Hi Richard,

We're expecting it any day now.

~Pietro

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Pietro Francesc...
The eagle has landed: TC75
Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Richard Venderbosch
Thank you very much Pietro

Thank you very much Pietro

Richard.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Richard Venderbosch
Hello Pietro.I have an

Hello Pietro.

I have an additional question concerning this OS release or to be precise concerning the MX features listed in the release notes for the OS release:

• Enable Disable Airplane mode      Enable/Disable Airplane mode UI
  • Turn On/Off Airplane Mode           Turn On/Off Airplane Mode

I found the API(s) to enable or disable Airplane mode in the UI ("Settings Manager" and "Powerkey Manager"). But I didn't find the API to switch Airplane mode on or off.

So what API can we use to actually turn Airplane mode off from within our application?

We want to be able to turn it off, when we detect that it is turned on, for what ever reason.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Mark Jolley
Hi Richard,Not sure if you

Hi Richard,

Not sure if you solved this yet, but by setting the airplane mode disable flag via profile manager, this actually removes the option to actually select airplane mode from the menu. This should then mean the user has no way to do what your expecting

Hope that helps

Mark

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Richard Venderbosch
Hello Mark.No. As I wrote we

Hello Mark.

No. As I wrote we want to be able to actively switch off Airplane mode when it - for what ever reason - is currently enabled at run time of our application. Just blocking the switch in the UI is not enough.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Wesley Jung
How about for TC8000?Any

How about for TC8000?

Any plans for OS/update?

And when extended range 2-d imager sensor for TC8000 will be available?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Pietro Francesc...
Hi Wookjin,as Zebra we do

Hi Wookjin,

as Zebra we do quarterly webinars for registered partners about our product roadmap.

You can find more information on our partner portal: https://partnerportal.zebra.com/PartnerPortal/index.aspx

If you're not registered as reseller or ISV with us, that's one additional reason: to know what will be released in the next 3/6 months.

Regarding TC8000 we plan to update the OS to Lollipop v5.1 in the future (for all our devices we plan to have at least two major OS releases available).

More information and the possibility to have early access to the new OS are available to registered partners.

Ciao

~Pietro

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’