Looking for Windows CE Developer Instructions for MT-2070

As my title states, I'm Looking for Windows CE Developer Instructions for MT-2070.

I have Visual Studio 2008 with Windows CE and EMDK 2.9 for for .Net SDK installed.  Now what?

Thanks

Anonymous (not verified)
There is a help file that

There is a help file that comes with the EMDK.  If you are running Windows 8+ it can be hard to find.  It should be here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola EMDK for .NET\v2.9\Windows CE\Help Files.

Down the bottom of the help file there is a "Programmer's Guide" section.  Within that section there is a MT2000 section. That should be a start.

There are also 2 sample apps for the MT2000 here:

C:\Users\Public\Motorola EMDK for .NET\v2.9\Samples VS2008\C#

Here's a link to the support page for the device.  There are docs and updates here that might also help.

MT2000 Support, product manuals and software updates - Zebra Technologies Enterprise Support USA

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Avram Grossman
During install of EMDK 2.9, I

During install of EMDK 2.9, I see the VS2008 samples being installed.

I also found a file called C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola EMDK for .NET\v2.9\Windows CE\SampLauncher2008.htm

but 1) this file was then removed when install completed and 2) the link to the VS2008 files shown in this htm file are NOT THERE. There is no Windows 20CE directory...

file:/C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Motorola%20EMDK%20for%20.NET/v2.9/Windows%20CE/Samples%20VS2008/C%23/CS_MT2000_ScanInve…

I'm unable to find/locate VS2008 samples. 

C:\Users\Public\Motorola EMDK for .NET\v2.9\Samples VS2008\C#

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
Here is a zip file of that

Here is a zip file of that folder on my PC.

Motorola EMDK for .NET.zip - Box

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Avram Grossman
Dan: Thank you. I actually

Dan:

Thank you. I actually spoke with Steven Duckfield in support this this morning and got the drop box files for VS2008.

Do you happen to have the source code for “Simple Inventory?” That is the core app that I need to customize.

Trying to get it so it starts in “Cradle Batch Mode”

Thanks,

Avram Grossman

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
No, I don't have the code, 

No, I don't have the code,  but I think those apps on the device are written using MCL, not the EMDK.  Take a look at the user guide under the support link I sent you above.

I found this related link on our support site also:

https://portal.motorolasolutions.com/Support/US-EN/Resolution?solutionId=94283

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’