I'm currently developing Android app (React Native app to be precise) which should be able to print labels on ZD410 printer connected through Bluetooth.
My problem is that printer is visible when am looking for USB printers(UsbDiscoverer.findPrinters(...)) but is not visible when am searching for Bluetooth printers(BluetoothDiscoverer.findPrinters()). It does not throw any exception just return no printers.
The problem does not occur in Zebra Printer Setup Utility app but also occur in following apps:
- Print Station I only see printer by USB
- Connect and Print Over TCP/IP and Bluetooth It cannot connect when I provide Bluetooth MAC address
- rosebm/ZebraPrintingAndroid It does not see my printer
- In AndroidManifest I added BLUETOOTH, BLUETOOTH_ADMIN, ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION and there are checked to be granted in runtime
- Printers discovering is not in main UI thread
Here are technical details:
- Android device: Samsung Galaxy Tab A (sm-t350)
- Android version: 6.0.1
- SDK version: 2.11.2800 (b522b31e733a7635e65608157a1a0472535
- Printer: Zebra ZD410
Is anyone has any idea what can be wrong or what else I can check?
Prove that Zebra Printer Setup Utility works correctly:
Prove that Connect and Print Over TCP/IP and Bluetooth does not work:
Thaks in advance for any help!