Problem with Zebra Plugin (MZ320)

K Kevin Ruiz 3 years ago
11 0 0

A little context: The company I work at uses Unity to create commercial Applications, as such, I need to create an Android plugin for Unity in order to use the Zebra MZ320 printer. I am aware that the printer is discontinued, but that's the model the client uses. Anyways, My codw was wroking great until a change I made, I honestly have absolutely no idea to what change I made to create this problem in the first place.

My problem: The first time I try to print, even though the String is not null or empty, I reach the code where

connection.write 

is to be executed, it shows no Exceptions whatsoever, but the printer doesn't print anything. Then, on the second try and up, I get a  ZebraPrinterLanguageUnknownException in the line

miZebraPrinter = ZebraPrinterFactory.getInstance(connection); 
And I have absolutely no idea why

Whenever I use the ! U1 getvar "device.languages" command I get "line_print" as an answer (the language that I am using), and whenever I use the ! U1 getvar "device.status" command I get "ready" as an answer. I execute both commands from the Zebra Setup Utilities software.

MCaicedoRivera I'm sorry to tag you, but I saw another post where you were helping out another person and thought you might be able to help me or at least point in the right direction.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?