0 Replies Latest reply on May 5, 2017 10:23 AM by Kevin Ruiz

Problem with Zebra Plugin (MZ320)

Kevin Ruiz

A little context: The company I work at uses Unity to create commercial Applications, as such, I need to create an Android plugin for Unity in order to use the Zebra MZ320 printer. I am aware that the printer is discontinued, but that's the model the client uses. Anyways, My codw was wroking great until a change I made, I honestly have absolutely no idea to what change I made to create this problem in the first place.

My problem: The first time I try to print, even though the String is not null or empty, I reach the code where

connection.write

is to be executed, it shows no Exceptions whatsoever, but the printer doesn't print anything. Then, on the second try and up, I get a  ZebraPrinterLanguageUnknownException in the line

miZebraPrinter = ZebraPrinterFactory.getInstance(connection);

And I have absolutely no idea why

Whenever I use the ! U1 getvar "device.languages" command I get "line_print" as an answer (the language that I am using), and whenever I use the ! U1 getvar "device.status" command I get "ready" as an answer. I execute both commands from the Zebra Setup Utilities software.

MCaicedoRivera I'm sorry to tag you, but I saw another post where you were helping out another person and thought you might be able to help me or at least point in the right direction.