What Airwatch agent and MX service are you installing on the TC51/TC56. You want to be on the 7.1.0.x agent and MX 220.127.116.11. There is also a 7.2 agent coming soon.
1. Does the Fusion Profile get created? Are there certs in it?
2. Are the certifcates showing under Settings>Security>Trusted Credentials>User
Thanks for assisting.
OS build: 01-18-01-MG-00, PATCH000
- Installing Airwatch client from the Market
- Enrolling to the server: UPSNET
- During the enrollment passing all the security settings steps
- Airwatch pushing automatically Zebra MX service 18.104.22.168, 1.3
I'm installing a new 22.214.171.124 version
5. system installing the applications
6.When opening "Smart Delivery" app, the system download the certificates but, instead of silent install them we get this message: ( see attachment.
7.after allowing this an Application we get the attached error message.
8. When we check in the trusted credentials it's only AirWatch that is installed...
Hope this is in depth info will be more useful.
AW.docx 37.0 K
Your problem in the air-watch agent and MX. You cant use the market/play store versions. You need to load the android rugged client version I listed in my previous post. I am 99.9% positive the version of AW you listed will not work. The MX agent it downloads is pre Android "M", and many changes were made to run AW client on Android M.
You ( or your partner or customer) will need to have access to the AW console where this device is to be managed.
You can use the sideload or the RD method. You create the staging enrollment profile in the console:
Devices>Staging & Provisioning>Staging>Add Staging