iOs 9.0 XCode 8.3.3 MfiBtPrinterConnection.h streming bluetooth maxLength Zebra ZQ520

L Luca Tomasetti 3 years ago
0 1 0

down votefavorite

I'm using the Zebra printer sdk in particular i have a Zebra ZQ520. I'm trying to send a string (in the proprietary language called "zpl") to the printer from my project in XCode (object-c).
Before this stage, i convert a * .pdf into a * .grf image I take the entire string and firing the printer. So far it has always worked, but if I take a somewhat more complex pdf, I get this error back.
ERROR - /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/ExternalAccessory/ExternalAccessory-353.50.4/EAOutputStream.m:-[EAOutputStream write: maxLength:] - 283 failed to write because stream does not have space available

I checked that the connection I create comes from the MfiBtPrinterConnection.h class and with the instance I create I can only touch two values with these methods setTimeToWaitAfterWriteInMilliseconds and setTimeToWaitAfterReadInMilliseconds. The SDK manual tells you to try to increase the time in case of writing problems. I tried up to 30 seconds but nothing. Unfortunately I do not have access to the sources. I do not know how to fix the problem.

Please register or login to post a reply

1 Replies

V Vedsatx Saddvv

Hi Luca, How big is the generated .grf file?  You may need to break it in half if it's more than a few MB.  That means sending half, waiting a half second for it to be read over BT, then sending the second half.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?