Label lenght on Zebra ZQ510

N Nicola Lazzara 2 years 11 months ago
12 1 0

Hello to all, i must print in xamarin.forms application (for Ios) a label ZPL with dynamic height. I want to print all is included on my ZPL. My originally problem is similar to this : Re: IMZ320 Printer prints extra blank space after ptint .

After the above discussion i change my settings, and Now my code for this command is (in bold the new command) :

private bool SetPrintLanguage(IConnection connection)
        {
            //string setLanguage = string.Format("! U1 setvar \"device.languages\" \"zpl\"\r\n\r\n! U1 setvar \"formats.cancel_all\" \"\"\r\n\r\n!U1 setvar \"ezpl.media_type\" \"continuous\"\r\n\r\n! U1 setvar \"media.type\" \"journal\"\r\n\r\n! U1 getvar \"device.languages\"\r\n\r\n");

byte[] response = connection.SendAndWaitForResponse(Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(setLanguage), 1000, 1000);
            string s = Encoding.UTF8.GetString(response, 0, response.Length);
            if (!s.Contains("zpl"))
            {
                string error = "Not a ZPL printer.";
                return false;
            }
            return true;
        }

But when i print now, the print always ends at a fixed length of about 22 cm, and if my content in the ZPL goes beyond it's cut. What am I doing wrong? I would like to be able to print exactly the entire contents of the string that contains the ZPL.

Thanks in advance.
Nicola Lazzara

Please register or login to post a reply

1 Replies

N Nicola Lazzara

I solved using ^LL command, but i don't understand why label_lenght command dosn't work for me.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?