Problems with Android li4278 Bluetooth scanner

// Expert user has replied.
F Facundo Maglio 2 years 11 months ago
60 2 0

Helloo

I'm trying to connect this device with a cell phone that has android.
I have the following problems:
1- The connection is short and it is disconnected.
2- When you want to connect it again, it connects and disconnects instantly.
3- I have to reset the factory scanner and configure it again so that I can reconnect it and even then the connection continues to last a short time.

I have tried different cell phones of different brands and software versions (android).

I verified on the internet that the version of bluetooth that handles the scanner (2.1v class) was compatible with that of the cell phones (4.1 and 4.0)

Can you help me if this problem has already happened to you?
or do you know that the problem may turn out to be?

Thank you

Please register or login to post a reply

2 Replies

H Harsha Siriwardena

Bad news, LI4278 Bluetooth scanner is one of Zebra's legacy scanners and does not support Scanner SDK for Android.

H Harsha Siriwardena

Hi Facundo,

Its good that you have raised this issue. Could you please help us with some more information to reproduce the issue from our end.
Did you mean you were developing an app using our Scanner SDK for Android? if so could you please provide the Scanner SDK version?
If not, is it our Scanner Control App or some other application ? If so please mention the app name and the app version.

Additionally,
The device models which you have used to reproduce this issue. (Provide the Android versions of each of the device as well.)

If you are familiar with Android logcat, please attach the Log when you experience this problem would be very useful.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation to trigger the issue. I am sure we will able to provide you a solution pretty soon.

Thank you,
Harsha

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?